Bariatric Surgery Self Pay
In this day and age many health insurance plans do not cover bariatric surgery. It is called a “contract exclusion”. In the event that your health insurance does not cover or approve bariatric surgery you can choose our self pay package option.
Bariatric Surgery Self Pay Package Includes:
- Consultation Surgeon’s Fee
- Center of Excellence Facility Fee
- Anesthesia Fee
- Extensive Pre-Operative Nursing Education
- Pre-Operative Nutritional Education
- Post-Operative Support including access to Bariatric Registered Nurse, monthly Bariatric Support Groups, Back on Track Program, monthly Nutrition Support Groups, two private Nutritional consultations
- Phone access to Dr. Wizman pre and post operatively
- First Lap Band Adjustment (Lap Band patients)
Financing with Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the bariatric surgery industry. With over $3 Billion funded and over 250,000 inquiries serviced, this is a name and a program you can trust.
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 60 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Click on the logo on the right to apply
Financing with Choice Payment Services
Choice Payment Services (Choice) is a FinTech consumer financing company that provides instant financing solutions for almost all consumers and stability for our clients via our intuitive FaaS lending platform.
- 99% approval rate
- Simple Single Application
- One stop platform
- Quick Pre-qualification
- Instant loan options
- Affordable payments
Why Consider Financing?
With today’s rising health costs, it’s normal to wonder if you can afford using financing for the weight loss surgery. But you should know: extra weight often goes hand in hand with extra financial burden. Studies show obesity increases a person’s healthcare costs by 36% and medication costs by 105%, compared with people in a normal weight range. Knowing this, you may want to consider your own:
- Out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication costs.
- Doctors/specialists, office visits, lab work, physical therapists, etc.
- Employment inactivity (missed work).
- Nonsurgical weight loss programs (WeightWatchers®, Jenny Craig®, etc.).
- Increased grocery and dining costs.
For this reason, financing your surgery may also reduce your weight-related costs
Exclusive BLISCare Surgical Complication Protection
BLISCare is an innovative, one-of-a-kind insurance available to “best-in-class” physicians. BLISCare is not health insurance, but rather it protects the patients of a BLISCare insured surgeon against covered complication related medical expenses should they occur form a BLISCare covered procedure. It works like a financial backstop. Protection from medical bills due to a surgical complication comes with what you buy when you choose a BLISCare physician to perform your surgical case.
With BLISCare, the physician is able to make a commitment that, should the patient suffer a covered surgical complication, the patient will have access to additional medical care up to the procedure benefit limit. BLISCare is available in plans that cover this risk for up to 60 months following surgery.
You can get more information about our BLISCare during your consultation with Dr. Paul Wizman.