Bariatric Surgery Self Pay
In the event that your health insurance does not cover or approve bariatric surgery you can choose our bariatric surgery self pay package option that includes all of the following:
Bariatric Surgery Self Pay Package Includes:
- Consultation Surgeon’s Fee
- Center of Excellence Facility Fee
- Anesthesia Fee
- Extensive Pre-Operative Nursing Education
- Pre-Operative Nutritional Education
- Post-Operative Support including access to Bariatric Registered Nurse, monthly Bariatric Support Groups, Back on Track Program, monthly Nutrition Support Groups, two private Nutritional consultations
- Phone access to Dr. Wizman pre and post operatively
- First Lap Band Adjustment (Lap Band patients)
Financing with Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the bariatric surgery industry. With over $3 Billion funded and over 250,000 inquiries serviced, this is a name and a program you can trust.
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 60 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Click on the logo on the right to apply
Financing with Parasail
In an effort to make care accessible to all of our patients regardless of their financial situation, we’ve partnered with Parasail to find patient‐friendly payment plans that fit their needs.
- Parasail is a unique lender in the field of medical loans
- Unlike credits cards, Parasail has fixed interest rate loans based on your financial information
- No fees and affordable payments that can be spread out monthly to fit your budget
With a single application, Parasail will search loan offers from all of the top online lenders without effecting your credit score – and you can select the right fixed-term loan option for you.
Why Consider Financing?
With today’s rising health costs, it’s normal to wonder if you can afford using financing for the weight loss surgery. But you should know: extra weight often goes hand in hand with extra financial burden. Studies show obesity increases a person’s healthcare costs by 36% and medication costs by 105%, compared with people in a normal weight range. Knowing this, you may want to consider your own:
- Out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication costs.
- Doctors/specialists, office visits, lab work, physical therapists, etc.
- Employment inactivity (missed work).
- Nonsurgical weight loss programs (WeightWatchers®, Jenny Craig®, etc.).
- Increased grocery and dining costs.
For this reason, financing your surgery may also reduce your weight-related costs
Exclusive BLIS Complication Protection
Dr. Paul Wizman is a BLIS surgeon, bliscompany.com. Becoming a BLIS Surgeon is a very selective process as determined exclusively by BLIS. This means that we meet very high standards of short term outcomes and long term patient success. Only a handful of surgeons are able to provide their patients with BLIS insurance in United States.
As a result of our approval by BLIS, we are able to participate in an innovative new insurance coverage which allows us to make a commitment to our self-pay patients that should a covered complication occur within certain time frames following surgery, our patients are not responsible for the costs associated with the care of that complication.
You can get more information about our BLIS program during your consultation with Dr. Paul Wizman.