Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is the first thing that you need to know to determine whether or not you qualify for the weight loss surgery. It is a method of finding out the degree of excess weight, based on weight and height. BMI is a measure of weight proportionate to height.
Please use the calculator below to calculate your current BMI.
Powered by BMI Calculator
- Underweight = 18.5 or less
- Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
- Overweight = 25-29.9
- Obesity Class I = 30 – 34.9
- Obesity Class II = 35 – 39.9
- Obesity Class III = 40 and over